9 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Reflex Reflex 3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Trilok chander
    Participant
    @trilok_chander

i have bought the reflex today and i’m unable to connect it to the phone though i have installed the reflex app… its asking to refresh.. though i’ve did a lot no devices are displayed in it.. my phone is nextbit ROBIN and it runs NOUGAT android version.

Profile photo of ReflexReflex
    Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey Trilok,

Do make sure to turn on your location while pairing your phone with the band. Try this and it should work. Let us know if you are facing any issues.

Sneha Nair
    Participant
    @sneha_nair

Hi,
    I am using HTC Desire 820q which runs on android 4.4
    I have been unable to connect Reflex with the app. In have tried turning on the location, having the Bluetooth on but it hasn’t helped. The app doesn’t detect the band. Please help!

Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey Sneha,

Do force stop the app and try again. Let us know if you are still facing an issue.

Jayaraj V
    Participant
    @jayaraj_v

`<strong>
    How to get caller name, It Shows previous caller name and current caller Number

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Jayaraj V.
    Mihir Jaywant
    Participant
    @mihir_jaywant

The Reflex band does not connect to my HTC desire 620 running android 4.4.2. I tried with location and bluetooth turned on. Even forced stop and relaunching does not work.

karan dahiya
    Participant
    @karan_dahiya

I accidently deleted my fastrack reflex from reflex app… now it is not detecting the device…how should I resolve this issue. Please help

Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey there,

Make sure your Reflex is charged. That might be one reason why it’s not being detected. Let us know if you are facing any other issues.

karan dahiya
    Participant
    @karan_dahiya

I am still not able to detect my fastrack reflex on the app even after fully charging it.. same problem is prevailing..please help

Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey Karan,

Make sure to update your app to the latest version. Let us know if you face any issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.