8 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  crvenky 3 weeks ago
  • zomboy Decoder
    Participant
    @zomboy_decoder

Hi.. I see that there are lot of issues going on with the band. Is there any technical team who can help and guide us with this?? If no then why?? This device acts strange at times. Can you please help with this?? Manual doesn’t give all the info. It just gives basics

Reflex
    Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey there,

Do let us know if there any specific queries you have. We would be happy to help.

Vaishali Desai
    Participant
    @vaishali_desai

I am not able to see the caller name (form my phone adressbook) and also call is not getting displayed.

Is there any setting through which I can change the frequency of vibrations during notification?

mufaddalnos
    Participant
    @mufaddalnos

Only time is been displayed with moon emoticon and call incoming funtion is working…..rest all functoon are not working when you press the button….please help me

Reena Jacob
    Participant
    @reena_jacob

I am facing the same issue. please help .

Sheeju Kumar A
    Participant
    @sheeju_kumar_a

My reflex is not working since today,all settings are right,but not connecting with my phone,tried with other phone but same problem,can you help me.

Chandarpal kang
    Participant
    @chandarpal_kang

the device keeps vibrating often even when their is no message or call on the phone and no alarm is set.

Reflex
    Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey there,

We suggest activating the location on your phone and trying again. This should resolve the issue.

crvenky
    Participant
    @crvenky

My watch is showing erratic readings. If I want to reset all the data, how can I do it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.