Ajit DeshpandeParticipant@ajit_deshpandeMarch 16, 2017 at 12:51 pm #84
I’ve recently purchased the Fastrack Reflex Band. Could you tell me how to go about setting up my band?March 16, 2017 at 2:32 pm #86
Thanks for reaching out to us. Here’s what you have to do.
1) After you take your band out of the box make sure to charge it. You will have to remove the device from its casing and plug into a USB port to charge.
2) Make sure to unplug the device once it is fully charged. It should take 2 hours to go from zero to full charge.
3) Download the Reflex app on your phone. This app is available for both iOS and Android.
4) Head to the “Your Info” in the settings section and update your information.
5) Then head to the “Pair Reflex” section. Make sure your Bluetooth is activated on your phone.
6) The app will search for all nearby Reflex bands and your band should show up.
7) Click on this band in the app to pair it with your phone.
8) There will be a tick icon that appears on the band.
9) You are now ready to use your Reflex.Sooraj PatilParticipant@sooraj_patilMarch 25, 2017 at 8:48 pm #145
Hi.. I brought my reflex watch today.. Not able to pair with my one plus 3..and how to set time and date in titan reflexMarch 26, 2017 at 10:59 am #147
You will need to have your location/ GPS turned on during the initial pairing for the app to detect your phone. Your band will sync with the date and time on your phone.Sandy AmalParticipant@sandy_amalApril 30, 2017 at 12:14 pm #229
When I press the alarm in app it is not workingOmkar PaiParticipant@omkar_paiMay 1, 2017 at 7:04 pm #231
Alarm time is uneditable. Pls solve this glitch.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.