Ajit DeshpandeParticipant@ajit_deshpandeMarch 16, 2017 at 12:51 pm #84
I’ve recently purchased the Fastrack Reflex Band. Could you tell me how to go about setting up my band?March 16, 2017 at 2:32 pm #86
Thanks for reaching out to us. Here’s what you have to do.
1) After you take your band out of the box make sure to charge it. You will have to remove the device from its casing and plug into a USB port to charge.
2) Make sure to unplug the device once it is fully charged. It should take 2 hours to go from zero to full charge.
3) Download the Reflex app on your phone. This app is available for both iOS and Android.
4) Head to the “Your Info” in the settings section and update your information.
5) Then head to the “Pair Reflex” section. Make sure your Bluetooth is activated on your phone.
6) The app will search for all nearby Reflex bands and your band should show up.
7) Click on this band in the app to pair it with your phone.
8) There will be a tick icon that appears on the band.
9) You are now ready to use your Reflex.Sooraj PatilParticipant@sooraj_patilMarch 25, 2017 at 8:48 pm #145
Hi.. I brought my reflex watch today.. Not able to pair with my one plus 3..and how to set time and date in titan reflexMarch 26, 2017 at 10:59 am #147
You will need to have your location/ GPS turned on during the initial pairing for the app to detect your phone. Your band will sync with the date and time on your phone.Sandy AmalParticipant@sandy_amalApril 30, 2017 at 12:14 pm #229
When I press the alarm in app it is not workingOmkar PaiParticipant@omkar_paiMay 1, 2017 at 7:04 pm #231
Alarm time is uneditable. Pls solve this glitch.May 2, 2017 at 11:26 am #236
Do update your app to the latest version. This should resolve the issue.Smitha RaoParticipant@smitha_raoJanuary 3, 2018 at 2:51 pm #266
I have been using the Reflex band for two days now. I have this half moon icon appearing on my band and no other display is coming up. Can somebody please let me know how to sort this out?siiddhu 77Participant@siiddhu_77January 8, 2018 at 6:03 pm #276
Hey smitha rao!
You may have initiated sleep mode on your Reflex. Do hold the button for 6-8 seconds and this should switch the Reflex back to the regular mode.Anmol K SachanParticipant@anmol_k_sachanJanuary 9, 2018 at 6:50 pm #280
I purchased reflex today but it’s app can’t verify my mobile number GPS is on but it’s not able to verify my number using app 🙁Balaji RajendranParticipant@balaji_rajendranJanuary 12, 2018 at 9:46 am #290
sir i have paired my watch already,but unfortunately i have uninstall my app. Now i have tryed to pair my watch,but unable to paired ,what can i do sirBats LovelyParticipant@bats_lovelyJanuary 15, 2018 at 2:40 pm #295
Hello, I had paired my band with my phone and I got connected but now after 15 days it is not showing any thing in my band just time and a half moon sign is showing. Please help me with this what to do?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.