6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Chintan Dholakiya 4 months, 1 week ago
  • Amogh Sachdeva
    Participant
    @amogh_sachdeva

Hey, everything works well with my reflex. But when someone calls me, only their phone number is being displayed and not their name. Kindly address this issue asap.

Reflex
    Keymaster
    @reflexadmin

Hey there,

We’re looking into the issue and will update you shortly.

Sandesh Borhade
    Participant
    @sandesh_borhade

Hi team,

Not able to see the contact name on my reflex band.

Please do address the issue.

Thanks
    Sandesh

Sandesh Borhade
    Participant
    @sandesh_borhade

I have given the required permission to my contacts details. Still no name nor the number displayed on my tracker.

Please resolve.

Thanks

Chintan Dholakiya
    Participant
    @chintan_dholakiya

Hi, since last some days i am facing this issue. Whenever someone calls band shows name of the previous caller.
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling application, as uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t work i also tried factory resetting my phone.
    Even after doing a factory reset, band has shown name of previous caller who called me before factory reset.
    I think it is the band, which stores name of previous caller and it get triggered when ever a call comes, so i suppose there is some bug in the firmware.
    This problem was not there in the band some days back and i am unable to figure out what has gone wrong.
    I think it can be fixed with a good firmware update.

Chintan Dholakiya
    Participant
    @chintan_dholakiya

Hi, Problem is resolved.

there was something in band only, follow the following procedure this may help you too.
    Open Reflex Application > Go to Menu > Band Settings > Watch Display > Change all the Display Settings to Hide > Click Save
    Check once if the previous contacts issue is solved. Mine was solved at this stage,
    Now again change all the status to Show and click save, check again the contact issue is solved now. 🙂

Chintan Dholakiya
    Participant
    @chintan_dholakiya

Hi, The problem with caller has started prevailing again,
    Like last time i did tried disabling and enabling everything,
    but the solution isn’t working anymore,
    kindly push a good firmware update with the solution.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.