FASTRACK WIRELESS AUDIO
Fastrack warrantees the product to be free from manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. This non-transferable warranty is only for the first end user on purchase from Titan Authorized Sales Channels. Please enjoy our warranty services under below terms and conditions:
- The validity period starts from the date of purchase.
- Any damage to the headphones that is not a manufacturing issue will make the product’s warranty null and void.
- Please take good care of your earphones to avoid accidental damage.
- Warranty will be valid only when the original purchase invoice is presented before service.
- Fastrack reserves the right to decline warranty service, if the purchase invoice is not presented or if the information contained is incomplete or the document is found to be tampered.
- This warranty does not cover any external accessories (such as battery, cable, charging case, ear tips, etc.) mentioned in the operating instruction manual supplied with this product or any aesthetic parts.
- The Warranty does not cover audio quality and issues arising from wear and tear during usage of the product.
- This Warranty shall not apply to damages caused to the product by accident, lightening, ingress of water, fire, dropping or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Fastrack’s control and/or any damage caused due to tampering of the product by an unauthorized agent.
- Fastrack reserves the right to replace the defective part with an equivalent and/or reconditioned part.
MAINTENANCE, CARE AND GOOD USEGood use, care and maintenance of your earphones will extend its life.
Maintain that mint look:
- Ensure that your device does not come in contact with sharp edges, uneven surfaces, metal parts or a strong magnetic field in a manner that can lead to some form of permanent external or internal damage.
- Wipe exteriors with a soft moist cloth (not wet) at a suitable frequency depending on your usage
- Do not use chemical products or strong detergents to clean the earphones.
- Do not drop, subject to strong vibration or strike with hard objects to avoid damage to the electronic circuits.
- Keep the device away when facing extreme weather conditions such as heatwaves and thunderstorms so as to protect the device from extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Put the device back in the case after use.
- The device is a single piece. Do not attempt to dissemble the device or replace its battery on your own. It could lead to a fire hazard.
- To maintain the health of the internal battery, do not charge for more than 10 hours at a stretch.
- Do not use wireless devices where it is strictly prohibited, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- We’d recommend listening at minimum volume when using the device for calls and music so you can protect yourself from any damage to your ears.
- We’d recommend not sharing your device with others (for better ear hygiene).
- The device has a non-removable built-in battery which can only be replaced by our service center. Do not attempt to remove or replace it on your own.
- Turn off the device while cleaning it.
FASTRACK SMART BANDSImportant: by using your Fastrack product you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Fastrack one (1) year limited warranty (“warranty”) as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty. If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated (30 days from date of purchase) where you purchased it for a refund.
Fastrack provides 1 year of limited warranty on the Reflex Smart Bands, against all manufacturing defects.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TOa) Straps & Charger Cable
b) Usage damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic, normal wear and tear, on the product or the charging cable.
c) Damage caused by any un-authorized service center/personnel.
d) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause.
e) Damage caused by operating the product beyond the published Fastrack guidelines.