Understanding your Band and App Screens
Fitness Band Screen
Fitness App Screen
Fitness Historical App Screen
- This screen displays the historical data of your fitness and sleep. The data can be viewed as Daily (7 days data), Weekly (7 weeks data) or Monthly (12 months data).
- If you move the red line on the graph, you can view the corresponding day/week/month details in the text below.
Fitness and Sleep App settings
<Hey what’s up?>
- This screen displays the battery level and the option to go to the Advanced Settings.
- When the band is low on battery, an icon displays the same every time the screen comes on.
Advanced Bluetooth Settings
Gesture and Misc.
- You can manually update the band firmware by clicking on this option. The firmware update will include bug fixes and improvements to functionality of the band.
- The app will periodically inform you when there is an update available for the band.
- You can factory reset your band by clicking this option or choosing to do so from the band screen. If you factory rest your band, all of your fitness data will be erased.
- You will have to pair your band to a phone again, once it is reset. This option is helpful when you need to use a different phone or when the band’s Bluetooth connection fails.
Drop Down Quick Menu settings
- Bluetooth: 4.1 BLE
- Accel: 6 Axis Accelerometer and Gyro
- Micro: M0 Microcontroller
- Touch: Capacitive Touch
- Display: High brightness 128x36 pixel OLED Display
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- BLE profiles: GATT, Custom SPP over BLE, ANCS
- Charging Time: 2 Hour
- Charging Input: 5V 200mA
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Polymer 90mAh
- Typical Life: 1 week with normal use
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 or above and iPhone iOS 7 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 support
- High accuracy Pedometer with Graphical Steps, Calories and Distance
- Sleep Tracking with auto detection
- Notifications with scrolling text
- Call Alert with option to mute and reject
- Meeting and Alarm Alerts
- Multiple screens with Time, Date, Weather, Pedometer, Meetings and system information display.
- Gesture Support: Bring to See, Call Reject/Mute, Music Control, Camera/Selfie control.
- Advanced Gestures: Presentation pointer, next, previous slides: Other position control.
- Sliding Proximity Touch
- Replaceable Strap
- Connected phone app for iPhone and Android